Help! Buck? High Speed Rom help needed

MartinFN

I've been going thru my roms on my HD, found Buck/Rehawl's TSB 2011-12 Highspeed Rom... Loved it. Just need a bit of help. I want to update it, but, the rating scale is way different to anything I've seen before. How do you rate the players? The speeds are way lower than any other rom and it seems the QB's are more accurate than their scales indicate?

There is no doubt that I tweaked the internal scales of just about every rating and physics on that ROM.  I remember it played real good, I really don't know why I quit working with it....

But man, I can't remember - that was 4 years and about 20 wildly different types of ROMs ago for me.  If I wanted to figure what I did out - I would simply look at the patterns of ratings...just like you would do with the original TSB ROM.  Maybe, for example, 1st look at RS levels, then RP, then MS, then whatever.  Then just rate your players similar (within the high and low ranges) to how I rated them. 

Edited by buck
added a phrase