season play

tecmoalpha

Hey guys just a quick question I have played and love all tecmo bowl games and some more than others but I have only played regular tecmo bowl on Nes and Gameboy a few times to where I will win a few games in a row then maybe stop...

I notice when u win u are sent to the next team...I know it doesn't have all nfl teams but is it actual season play? Do you just play every team once? And does it get harder as you win more? Just curious how it's set up against cpu

Hey guys just a quick question I have played and love all tecmo bowl games and some more than others but I have only played regular tecmo bowl on Nes and Gameboy a few times to where I will win a few games in a row then maybe stop...

I notice when u win u are sent to the next team...I know it doesn't have all nfl teams but is it actual season play? Do you just play every team once? And does it get harder as you win more? Just curious how it's set up against cpu

You pick your team, then randomly your opponent is chosen. You play the game, and if/when you win you will be given a code so that if you choose to quit you can pick up where you left off. If you choose to continue the game will eliminate the team you just beat and randomly choose your next opponent, but this time the computer will actually attempt to cover your receivers and the opposing team will move a little faster. After you win, same thing...a code, eliminate the team you just beat and another random opponent slightly more juiced than its predecessor. This will continue with each win until it is only your team and the last team which you have not beaten yet. This game is for the "Tecmo Bowl". 11 games in total to win the Tecmo Bowl. Then you can try it with a different team. I would suggest trying to win with each team so you can learn their strengths and weaknesses, and to best use them. Check out http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com for a real in depth explanation. Edited by TheFes75

• 2 months later...