Live Streaming - NFTGL season 14 8/21 - 8/23

TecSpectre

Hey everyone,

The NFTGL's 14th season kicks off at 12pm est this Friday the 21st. The season will be streaming (and much better quality than last season) non-stop until Sunday evening when we finish a full season.

Check us out on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/nftgl

if you want more info on the league, check out our site www.nftgl.com

Hey everyone,

The NFTGL's 14th season kicks off at 12pm est this Friday the 21st. The season will be streaming (and much better quality than last season) non-stop until Sunday evening when we finish a full season.

Check us out on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/nftgl

if you want more info on the league, check out our site www.nftgl.com

I didn't tune in.......on Friday night, but Saturday I did  ;-)

Despite being on different days, I got to see both Falcons-Saints regular season games for some reason.  I saw some Vikings games vs. the computer, as well as a couple of other MAN games throughout the weekend, including one with a Barry-less Lions team.  I think I ended up seeing each participant play at least one game.

Tampa Bay's final COM game was the most intense COM game I've seen in a while, knowing the stakes.  Wish I could have caught one of the two games vs. Green Bay.

Playoffs were very exciting as well, particularly those pesky Rams.  Congrats to Bill.

I missed the whole thing as I was out of town.  I got back just in time to see the slow painful death that is the free agency period.  Can't wait to see the playoff games, but by the time they are posted my interest will have waned.

Honestly not really worth watching NFTGL until the Panthers are competitive again ;)

Tampa Bay's final COM game was the most intense COM game I've seen in a while, knowing the stakes.  Wish I could have caught one of the two games vs. Green Bay.

I'm not sure we've ever had a more intense regular season game in our history. The best part was that a random number (35) was thrown out there for what the guy needed to win by in order to make the playoffs... and he fought so hard but couldn't get there.

Only to find out afterward that he only need 16pts of diff to get the final playoff spot. It was nuts, and the range of emotion on his face when he finds out is incredible. Will easily be one of my favorite videos to rewatch.