qbvikings

SNES Tecmo Super Bowl 2013-14

49 posts in this topic

Attached is the QBVIKINGS 2013-14 Preaseason Preview Tecmo Super Bowl ROM for SNES.

Rosters are accurate as of July 7. Position Battles and rookie starters are purely my prediction.

Kaepernick is very fast, see if you can stop him!

Thanks to MRNFL for creating the original base rom.

SNESTecmo Super Bowl 2013-2014.rar

Edited by qbvikings

i downloaded it but it doesn't pop in my emulator.Maybe cause its a Rar file??

Having a blast with this Rom, QBV!

Overcame a big 4th-qtr deficit (scoring 2 TDs in a 25-second span, within the final 39 seconds of play) to win 31-30 over Carolina, and start my 1st season - with the Jets - 3-1...
(They'd better play Geno, 'cause he's on a roll!!!)

Every game's a challenge, and I like that. Thanks!

Edited by ToonSpielmanODFaves

this is awesome man!!!! there was a glitch during a game, im not sure if you're aware of it! I was playing as the 49ers against the Ravens and on a punt return to end the half Jacoby Jones muffed it, and the game just stayed stuck in fumble mode. the ball just stayed on the field and the players just kept surrounding it like bees. haha

this is awesome man!!!! there was a glitch during a game, im not sure if you're aware of it! I was playing as the 49ers against the Ravens and on a punt return to end the half Jacoby Jones muffed it, and the game just stayed stuck in fumble mode. the ball just stayed on the field and the players just kept surrounding it like bees. haha

Thanks for the feedback. Hmmm... Have not heard of that happening in an snes rom. Let me know if it happens again.

Thanks for the feedback. Hmmm... Have not heard of that happening in an snes rom. Let me know if it happens again.

Also too, I noticed in season mode that the teams aren't in the right divisions? are you still fixing that part?

Qbviking I downloaded the link you provided and I reinstalled the rom, but the problem I'm having is when I attempt to unzip it an error code pops up. Any suggestion?

Qbviking I downloaded the link you provided and I reinstalled the rom, but the problem I'm having is when I attempt to unzip it an error code pops up. Any suggestion?

that has to be your unzipping program. you'll have to try winzip or WinRAR. whatever program you don't have.

Also too, I noticed in season mode that the teams aren't in the right divisions? are you still fixing that part?

Unfortunately with snes that is what it is. If you want all 32 teams, correct schedules and divisions, download the 2013-14 rom I created, which is much better in my opinion.

I tried several times to unzip it... unsuccessful

Have you tried using winzip? Also instead of right clicking you can click on the zipped icon and just drag the rom out of the folder manually.

Unfortunately with snes that is what it is. If you want all 32 teams, correct schedules and divisions, download the 2013-14 rom I created, which is much better in my opinion.

EDIT: nevermind, I found the NES rom, its awesome man. Thanks for all your time and dedication. I am showing it off to all of my friends. They are super pumped. I do like the play of the SNES rom better, I guess I just always enjoyed SNES more. too bad you cant change the divisions. :(

Edited by theprez1985

You should check the SNES resource thread...I have a few versions on there with HD player models (read: a 3rd uniform color/sock color), and also a contributed ROM that has generic endzones that just say "Tecmo" so you don't have to edit the graphics for each team.

Tecmoturd is their anyway to change up the roster from a sansung s3 phone? If their a way I can do my version of your rom for 2013-2014 and add a link here.

Very nice ROM. Very well made from my perspective. I know how difficult making the new logos are, but the one thing that bothers me is that you are missing 4 teams. And i know, you could only fit so much. But in the future, try to find a way to fit all 32 teams. Missing teams: Oakland, St. Louis, Detroit, and Kansas City.