Dlogs3

Sacramento, CA - 03/02/13 - Sacramento Tecmo Tournament

21 posts in this topic

Having a small tournament 16-32 players on March 2nd in Sacramento. Seeing what kind of intrest we have out here in Cali for Tecmo. Planning on larger tournament later in the year. Any intrest let me know. Thx!

Well its going to be March 2nd at 5pm its a friendly $5 buy-in as of now the location is at a private residence in Roseville, Ca (suburb near Sac) depending on amount of players venue may change. Just looking probably for 16 players but if we get more we can adjust 10 players are confirmed as of now.

Update- We have 14 confirmed players trying to get to 16. If 16 is reached there will be group play. 4 groups where top 2 in each group advance to single elimination 8 man bracket. So minimum of 3 games per player. Email bigtimerz3@yahoo.com for more details.

Edited by Dlogs3

Update- We have 14 confirmed players trying to get to 18. If 18 is reached there will be group play. 4 groups where top 2 in each group advance to single elimination 8 man bracket. So minimum of 3 games per player. Email bigtimerz3@yahoo.com for more details.

Great to hear...this will somehow be the first organized California tournament on this site

That's pretty amazing that the most populous state in the union has yet to have a Tecmo tournament posted on this site.

Come to think of it, has Texas or Florida ever had a tournament?

Sorry, I won't be joining- I am running a race that day.  I was going to perhaps stop on by if if was at a bar or such.  

Thanks for the info.  GL

We got 16 confirmed but please still feel free to email me as we plan on building on from this tournament and making Cali a home of some great Tecmo tournaments!

wish I would have seen this earlier. Keep me posted, I live in Reno and Sac would be the closest tournament by far.

Email me your info I am compiling a list so next time I cam email everyone the details of future tournaments.

Tournament was huge success. Planning on bigger tourney in a few months at a local sports bar in Elk Grove, Ca. Please email me bigtimerz3@yahoo.com or like the group West Coast Tecmo on facebook. Thanks!

How did it go?!?! Who won? Anyone involved with online who played in this?

The link above has the winner. Don't think anyone is an online player.

Its picking up speed out here in Cali and have plans for a larger tournament in the coming months. Also there is a group of us that will be attending Madison next year to represent California!