CT Tournament Dec 1st (Cuban Bowl 5)

arncoem

my only disspointment was the 159 screen. did not feel right. game felt too fast. i think in the future the two players should play on a normal tv via the rf adapater. then use the audio visual adapter or a splitter to send the same signal to the big screen. not sure if it would work but I think the game play would work better if it did. but the big screen ideal seemed to pump up the crowd and the people not there for tecmo. we just need to make it work better and we might have something that can really pump up the crowd for the last few games of the tourney.

I've had same issues having guys play on big screen Hi-Def TVs as it lags so this is exactly what I'll be doing this year. You have two guys play in front of a regular TV and you can splice the signal as many times as you need to including going to big screens and/or video uploaders

Mort,

Thanks for the praise. I agree on the big TV and it is hooked up so that we could display it on there while playing on a smaller one in front of it. That will be sick! and Erik is coming over tomorrow to get me going online too. We gotta sharpen our games.