Favorite players to use / Least favorite to face

Eric

looks like this thread is still going, so why not....I am basing my decision on experience playing human opponents....

Without a doubt Rod Woodson is the most difficult player to play against- the guy covers every inch of the field in no time, and is a beast in the kick return game. I got to the point of just onside kicking against him. Woodson is a one man wrecking crew that automatically lifts the Steelers to one of the Top 5 teams in the game.

-Other players I hate to play against are: Michael Timpson and Michael Haynes due to their unprecedented cheap catch abilities.

-Rod Berstein is really annoying to try and defend, and is definitely a classic TSB III player that didn't do much in the NFL....yes, one of those guys.

On the flip side: Marshall Faulk is fun to run with, and I also like using certain LBs in defense: Jessie Tuggle, Hardy Nickerson, Derrick Thomas

That's who comes to the top of my head at the moment....

• 4 years later...

I always liked controlling Ken Norton jr and darion conner on D.

And on Offense strangely of all guys I picked up Jeff cothran in FA once and had a stellar year...he can run/block/catch very well..

And I always dread facing Barry foster...

This guy is almost unstoppable..I mean cmon his mix of speed and hp is unfair

And I also hate facing the rams wr corp

Those fuckers catch everything as long as there single/double/triple covered hell I've even ran a LB into my drone triple coverage on a deep route and one of those bastards still caught the ball and somehow

Did the Mc hammer u can't touch this side step glide and got separation from my 4 man coverage...wtf?

• 3 months later...

My favorite DB is Leroy Butler, and up front I'd have to go with Reggie White.  As for offense...I like Randall because he can pass or run, for versatile RB I'll go with Faulk, and for power running I'll take Reggie Cobb because he is basically unstoppable and seems to fumble less than Ironhead.  My favorite semi-sleeper is Green on Miami...I'll stick him at RB every time.  Natrone Means is fun, but he ALWAYS gets injured.