Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

np man glad my little input can help u out on these masterpieces all my homeboys see me playing or see my screen shots etc and belike WOW how u get that XD. Btw I always ask Raven and Browns fans this. Were you a temp. Ravens fan till the Browns came back?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

np man glad my little input can help u out on these masterpieces all my homeboys see me playing or see my screen shots etc and belike WOW how u get that XD. Btw I always ask Raven and Browns fans this. Were you a temp. Ravens fan till the Browns came back?

Me i never liked the ravens,once the browns left cleveland so did my heart. I still to this day despise art modell,as do many browns fans. I am only,and will always be a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan. The ravens go into same category as broncos,steelers...my archenemy!

Me i never liked the ravens,once the browns left cleveland so did my heart. I still to this day despise art modell,as do many browns fans. I am only,and will always be a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan. The ravens go into same category as broncos,steelers...my archenemy!

HAHAHAHA I feel that 100%

i am working on a roster update it will take me a lil longer than usual because it's covering 2 weeks worht of ratings changes. i am goin to make sure and look at all the qb's and make sure they are correct. And i'll be doin sim data for teams and players very soon,not that they were bad to start with but it's a way to make things more realistic. http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/01/05/madden-nfl-12-roster-update-18-details

I've been playing Tecmo Superbowl since around summer/fall 2006, just after the Broncos lost to Steelers in AFC Championship. I was pissed.

I started playing tecmo to fill the playoff void in my heart left by the Broncos of the last few years.

Now there is Tebow. Whole world is different.

also I've played 2 seasons so far of the new rom, and I liked the "TG" version way more than the "XMAS"

you made Tebow too good for the holiday one and I went 15-1 on the way to SB (something I NEVER do with your roms)

I've been playing Tecmo Superbowl since around summer/fall 2006, just after the Broncos lost to Steelers in AFC Championship. I was pissed.

I started playing tecmo to fill the playoff void in my heart left by the Broncos of the last few years.

Now there is Tebow. Whole world is different.

also I've played 2 seasons so far of the new rom, and I liked the "TG" version way more than the "XMAS"

you made Tebow too good for the holiday one and I went 15-1 on the way to SB (something I NEVER do with your roms)

Yea his numbers were off. I just finished the broncos and tebow was decreased on the new roster update on madden to a 76 overall. But i would say with the magic he whipped up on the steelers he will be close to a 80 overall again but as it stands now he is tim TEBOW, Face=0x22, #15, 25, 69, 44, 13, 38, 44, 44, 50 . I only lack nfc teams now but,i am taking break till tomorrow on the rom. It has alot of changes in it,so its almost like doin a start of season rom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure if it's supposed to be this way but I just played somebody on this and defenders were making instant tackles where they shouldn't have been.

Like Chris Gamble on Jason Witten.

That problem has since been fixed. A huge update is coming in the next 3 days.

Sorry i haven't been able to post the update guys. i've been at hospital with my mom,last 3 days. She has double pnemonia in both lungs,and her heart has some problems. ill get heart tests results in the morning. As soon as i can i'll post the update. it will be worth your wait,i promise you that. But thx to all for any prayers you can send up.....drummer

ok guys a lil update..... they are sending my mom home tommorrow! Her lungs are clear,but she is too weak to have the heart surgery right now. So hopefully she can get strong enough to have the heart surgery soon,because doctor said her chances if they done the surgery now would be about 10% to come thru it. So i am bringing her home tommorrow,and hopefully i can get this final update completed while she rests,and into you guys hands. Thx to everyone for their prayers,and patience......drummer

ok guys...after a crazy past 2 weeks,and alot of prayers(thx to you guys who did,and well wishes!) The End Of Season update is live! Alot of tweakes,fixes,ratings fixes,playbooks tweaked. I also want to point out something....... I enclosed a PLEASE READ notepad doc with my roms all year. All i asked was if you had a buck to spare,to please donate via my paypal,to help me keep my internet on. Up to the point to where i was out of options,to pay for it. I had received a grand total of 9 bucks.....I will not name a name,(unless they want me to) but a person here on the boards came thru,and sent me the money to cover 2 months of my internet,it was goin to be cut off in less than a week when he sent the money. So if not for this person doing this, you guys would NOT of gotten this update because my internet would of been gone. So next time i need help,and you question whether or not you should help,just remember this person put this update in your hands. I don't EVER ask for help unless i need it.........Thx to everyone for patience on this update,and for playing.......Drummer

edit: I found a small glitch with "XLVI" AT TOP OF SCOREBOARD,so i fixed it and re-uploaded rom.

Great final edition drummer! I'm still just 1/2 way thru....but this seems you captured Tebow's "abilities" pretty well.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can help out your internet fund....just got a new job myself and I'm not exactly flush with cash either. Honestly I never read anything you attached to the old roms....

Hopfe your Mom is doing better too. Peace.

Great final edition drummer! I'm still just 1/2 way thru....but this seems you captured Tebow's "abilities" pretty well.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can help out your internet fund....just got a new job myself and I'm not exactly flush with cash either. Honestly I never read anything you attached to the old roms....

Hopfe your Mom is doing better too. Peace.

Glad you like the rom jank,and thx for the well wishes. i am already working on the 2013 version. And i'm glad you found a job that rocks!