NCAA 2010 (snes0

bruce

Probably needs a lot more work.

Bulldogs are FSU instead of Geo

Cullen Harper was the QB for Clemson last year, not this year.

Matt Grothe might have been rated high coming into this year but he tore his ACL two games in.

Gerald McCoy or Terrance Cody aren't among the best DL-men?

Clemson and South Florida seem to be the best teams on this rom. That doesn't really reflect the state of college football this year.

Finally, why is Colorado on this rom?!?!?!? Sub Auburn in for Colorado, not Nebraska!

Bruce, I haven't looked at the ROM, but just as a bit of warning, people around here will rip you to shreds for even a decent ROM, so posting an edit on the SNES version (that some, not I, feel is inferior) and seems sort of half finished with no tweaks probably isn't gonna garner the excitement you desire, especially with guys like MRFNL doing quality, complete edits...

What things do you need to do this ROM to make it complete? If you're not asking me to do all the end-zones or change a boatload of helmets, I'll give you a hand. I don't have time for much else, but I'd be glad to help.

Yeah, I understand that changing the team colors or what not is a whole lot different from the players.

However, I'm pointing out that you need to go over your rosters. I may or may not agree with your ratings, but you should make sure that the players are on the team.

dont know hex edit and i did all but a few of the roms so sorry. other than that is it okay.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I used this to Make a bunch of roster edits if anyone is interested , Changed the sim and on field play so that oregon and auburn are bad teams that will mess you up, o btw I changed Colorado to auburn but not graphically also I restored clemson as the tigers and kyle parker is the starter true to life for that year, I did turn up McCoy a little and Cody allot cuz wtf he is good especially this year. And the thing I did that took a whole days worth of light that I thought would be easier ... I re wrote the schedule with the intent of makeing it "weighted" so that the power houses would go undefeated for longer at least, also made it true to the teams that will play eachother next year if they are scheduled in real life and both teams appear in game they play somewhere close to the same week, another note on the schedule I put a few rivalries at the end so Mich and Ohio state will take place in the last week kind of like week 10 when it usually happens in real life . I am thinking of adding gameplay hacks , def for the kicking game and have tried to flex the gameplay a little more on the offensive side {like tecmo needs it} to make a more college type atmosphere. Anyone interested ? Oh and i would Love if just one helmet got changed the big colorado helmet to auburn I have a seperate college rom and have been tweaking a helmet to try to make an auburn one I am not soo good at that helmet editing yet but once i figure the pallete colors and stuff out in tile ED I will be dominating helmets faces

Plus I beleive his had John Doe's???? that is not how I role is there a reason people leave them blank? Like ea had a college game that if you edited all the players the roster would crash. Use to crash??? any how mine has no john does rather I put in some young db s that we will see next year :lol:

LARGE HELMITS :lol: I just added a Georgia logo over the Iowa state one in this rom it is not great but ok , I made a auburn helmet but it was shared so it changes the others and it is also not that great either. Is there a way to control what is shared without redirecting the code I wouldnt be able to do that ???? As of right now I copy the string of one nfl team to try to create the helmit color and facemask color so i figured for an auburn helmet i would try the CHI bears shell (which I believe is a 32 hex long string?) And the TampAB B Logo facemask{also 32 hex s} color sort of made sense to me any how after i copy the string of hex I check said rom and find that the shell and facemask have changed {looks satisfactory} but the logo remains the same color which lead s me to a few further questions??? How do I choose the pallette color of say just the logo how will I know what palletes are selected if that is even how the game recognizes colors I think they would be like 4 hex # s maybe ??? if the last three number s are the f m then how come when i copy the bucs directly the auburn logo in game remains like red and blakc are red and black shared in the bucs pallette ?

Sorry about all the questions ... this rom still plays decent now .... i will post it when I am done makeing stuff and try to keep a notebook of further hacks and edits so I can note them upon post cuz i think that is what you are supposed to do here

THNX

SNES