(SNES) College Football idea

bruce

Okay will after watching a couple of weeks i was lost in what 28(snes) teams to put in.... so i plan on releasing a next year rom.The hacks that i hope to accomplish are(tell me if they are possible for snes)

1. Change the fg and punting distance

2. Create a 12 game schedule

3. Change the Playoffs to egiht teams, four in one conference and 4 in the other

' what would be cool is to setup the division like conferencs(i.e. Big 12 vs. SEC (Sugar Bowl) or Acc vs. Big East) just a thought

4. College style overtime, i saw it on here and i dont know if u can do that for snes.

5. other than that ill keep the same teams as the rom had in the same locations unless you can switch endzones for teams( hex locations seem complicated)

6. i will not edit the team select screen, just know the initials are the teams........................................

So with that said is this possible, i would like to take this on and create a game.

So please feed back soon............... and are these things possible on snes

I don't advocate duplicate posts to get your point across, but I'll play along...

1. Change the fg and punting distance

This is known for NES. I couldn't find the location for the SNES

2. Create a 12 game schedule

Yes, very easy to do using TSB Tool

3. Change the Playoffs to egiht teams, four in one conference and 4 in the other

' what would be cool is to setup the division like conferencs(i.e. Big 12 vs. SEC (Sugar Bowl) or Acc vs. Big East) just a thought

Not possible at this time without some jstout/cxrom voodoo

4. College style overtime, i saw it on here and i dont know if u can do that for snes.

See answer to #3

6. i will not edit the team select screen, just know the initials are the teams........................................

Why?