MrNFL's 2010 Season SNES NFL Rom! (FINAL EDITION IS HERE!)

MrNFL

TecmoLogo.jpg?t=1294444059g

I finally got around to it, and the FINAL EDITION of the 2010 rom is here! Includes:

-Updated rosters and ratings reflective of the 2010 season results

-New worst 4 teams left out due to only 28 teams in game (Carolina/Denver/Buffalo/Arizona)

-Schedule as accurate as possible (Once again, with 28 teams, you have to be somewhat creative

-Updated playbooks and sim data

-Updated Pro Bowl rosters

With that, here it is! The regular and "Juiced" version. For those new, the "Juiced" version makes the computer play you as if you were undefeated in week 17, (aka, on crack) It's there for those who want more of a challenge in CPU games.

Thanks to everyone who have helped me with these roms over the years with all that have been found. Guys like TecmoTurd, Elway, etc, as well as Bad_Al for the ever so awesome TSB_Tool. Thanks to everyone who enjoys my work and thanks to Rod for hosting this mecca of Tecmo.

Games posted below. Feel free to leave any feedback, positive or negative. If you see a mistake in the game, please let me know so I can adjust it.

Kickoff version: 632 downloads, juiced 304

Tecmo 2010 FINAL EDITION.zip

Tecmo 2010 FINAL EDITION - JUICED VERSION.zip

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out my browns,and not the chiefs! How dare you! lol hopefully when you do a update they will be added.

If they do well enough I will. Honestly though, that team looks REALLY bad to me. It's hard to find any bright spots there.

Josh Cribbs, Sheldon brown,Eric Wright, Joe Haden, massaquoi.

You left out my browns,and not the chiefs! How dare you! lol hopefully when you do a update they will be added.

If they do well enough I will. Honestly though, that team looks REALLY bad to me. It's hard to find any bright spots there.

Josh Cribbs, Sheldon brown,Eric Wright, Joe Haden, massaquoi.

Fair point. I would argue Joe Thomas is also one of the best LT in the game. But they don't impress me. Delhomme is crap, the front 7 is pretty weak, and I think Mangini is a dud of a coach.

But once again, we'll see.

We definately have more playmakers than kansas city.

Chiefs have a LOT better run game, Thomas Jones is vastly under-rated and Charles is a star in the making I think. Jerome Harrison has some potential, but he's one guy. Also, while Cassel is meh, Delhomme is bleh. Bowe is a better WR than Cribbs at his best. Massaquoi is probably better than Chambers.

Great Rom. I like the juiced verizon because the games will not become boring/shutout by the start of the 2nd half against the CPU. I have a uniform request. I was wondering if you can give the Redskins their uniform color combo of Red Helmets/Red jerseys/Yellow(gold) Pants that was worn against the Cowboys Last Sunday. Can you have the Redskins wear that combo against teams that doesn't wear Red/Purple/Brown. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance if you decide to make my request.

DCfan1991

Great Rom. I like the juiced verizon because the games will not become boring/shutout by the start of the 2nd half against the CPU. I have a uniform request. I was wondering if you can give the Redskins their uniform color combo of Red Helmets/Red jerseys/Yellow(gold) Pants that was worn against the Cowboys Last Sunday. Can you have the Redskins wear that combo against teams that doesn't wear Red/Purple/Brown. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance if you decide to make my request.

DCfan1991

Since it appears they are going to wear the color jerseys at home this year (Instead of almost always wearing the whites) I'll make the change when I upload an update.

Thank you for considering the change. If you update the rosters, please do not make any teams weaker if their standings/stats suggests to do so. I just found out that I should have Devin Thomas and Clinton Portis as my running backs (with Portis as the FB). Games are still close, but I can finally run the ball with Washington. Thanks again for considering the uniform change for the Redskins.

DCfan1991

(PS. Man!!! The Redskins took an L against Houston today. That was hard to watch.)

Ok so your rom kicks ass, by far my favorite rom i have played. I am currently playing it on my psp with the papaton exploit(fuck sony negus.) :) I was wondering if there is a hack where you could change teams defenses to 4-3 instead of 3-4. I'm not asking you to do that, just wondering if it is possible 8O . :)

Also i am playing the juice rom and wondering if it is easy for most of you on the site to win. I have played four games and the closest game was 24-21 first week against the patriots(game winning td with 12 seconds). the rest i have blown out.

I hope you continue your work man, you keep the snes fans happy :):):D . I would like to see more people play this game and if we or you can ever get 32 teams it will fn rape...omg. So 10 out of 10. Have you ever considered a college rom Mr. NFL?

By the way good choices on who to keep out, maybe with the exception of tampa bay, but who really thought they would be 2-0, GO BENGALS

BY THE WAY DRUMMER THE CHIEFS HAVE A WAY BETTER DEFENSE WITH DORSEY AND HIS FORMER LSU TEAMMATE AND ERIC BERRY ITS A GOOD D. THEIR DOWNFALL WILL BE NO PASSING GAME.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is still being watched as a forum but Kudos for the ROM. It's probably my favorite thus far. The only question I have is, is there any way to add different plays? I mean with the updated rosters I figured that the Dolphins would have the Wildcat Offense or something...Thanks, Great job on the ROM

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say GREAT ROM and good job as always. Dont have a PS3 or madden so had to get that good ol 2010 TECMO fix in.

As for my experience with the rom - incredible season with the Raiders ( 14-2 ) Then in the playoffs Wooped the Chargers 31- 14 then it was time to face The Colts - Got lucky and knocked out Manning in the 1st quarter - smash fest romp on their ass 39-9.

Then got to play in one of the best Tecmo Super Bowls of allzzzz time - 26-20 in OT over the Saints. The Saints actually had a chance to win it in OT but went for the FG at around the 35 - it missed and Jason Campbell was able to drive down and run in the TD.

Great ROM!

peace

We definately have more playmakers than kansas city.

Chiefs have a LOT better run game, Thomas Jones is vastly under-rated and Charles is a star in the making I think. Jerome Harrison has some potential, but he's one guy. Also, while Cassel is meh, Delhomme is bleh. Bowe is a better WR than Cribbs at his best. Massaquoi is probably better than Chambers.

Uh huh, and Cheifs 3-1

Browns 1-3

Sorry Brownies, I like them too, but this season don't look too bright. Hopefully they'll fire Mangini and bring in Jon Gruden.

Just wanted to say GREAT ROM and good job as always. Dont have a PS3 or madden so had to get that good ol 2010 TECMO fix in.

As for my experience with the rom - incredible season with the Raiders ( 14-2 ) Then in the playoffs Wooped the Chargers 31- 14 then it was time to face The Colts - Got lucky and knocked out Manning in the 1st quarter - smash fest romp on their ass 39-9.

Then got to play in one of the best Tecmo Super Bowls of allzzzz time - 26-20 in OT over the Saints. The Saints actually had a chance to win it in OT but went for the FG at around the 35 - it missed and Jason Campbell was able to drive down and run in the TD.

Great ROM!

peace

Did they win the coin toss in OT? I've never won a coin toss in OT in any of my 7 OverTime games!

BTW i hate to even ask, but could you make a uniform edit on new orleans? So far they have yet to wear their black jerseys, and at home it has been white jerseys/gold pants so far. i think this season it will be white at home most the time.

Great Icon I agree. Is there any chance you can include some different plays like the NES version has? Mainly the Wildcat plays...?

Other than that great ROM

I have absolutely no idea how to do that, nor do I have the time or desire to try to figure it out.

BTW i hate to even ask, but could you make a uniform edit on new orleans? So far they have yet to wear their black jerseys, and at home it has been white jerseys/gold pants so far. i think this season it will be white at home most the time.

I'll look into that for the next update.

The Juiced version is great!!!! We need an update tho!!!!

It's still too early for me to want to do a new one, especially in a season where every team seems delightfully average. I'd be looking around midseason for an update. I would want to know for sure who to take out of the game, (SF, CAR could end up out, hello Rams/Buccaneers?)

This season is a mess.

Great Icon I agree. Is there any chance you can include some different plays like the NES version has? Mainly the Wildcat plays...?

Other than that great ROM

I have absolutely no idea how to do that, nor do I have the time or desire to try to figure it out.

I'll look into that for the next update.

The Juiced version is great!!!! We need an update tho!!!!

It's still too early for me to want to do a new one, especially in a season where every team seems delightfully average. I'd be looking around midseason for an update. I would want to know for sure who to take out of the game, (SF, CAR could end up out, hello Rams/Buccaneers?)

LOL the 49ers definetly. Such a disappointment to be 0-5 for the first time since 1979, and everyone claimed Carolina would win their division as tough as they were at the end of last year, don't look like it now.

This season is a mess.