Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

Every year i dedicate my work to my friend scott mcconnell who played this great game,against me day after day. He was murdered,so hopefully he is playing up there on a 10000000 inch angelic lcd tv!

This rom is intented for man vs cpu/man vs man/and coach mode also!

A special thanks goes to FATCHEERLEADER who pushed me to make this rom!

Also phillyofish!

Also to all those who have pointed out errors,tecmotronic,tecmopro,and anyone else i missed.

Also thanks to my fans who have been waiting on this release!

Also thx to the following people in no particular order...

Bad Al-supreme editor!

Cxrom-32 team rom!

JStoudt -sim stats excel sheet! various error fixes in the rom, gameplay hacks,modern helmet graphics(j you are the man!)

Elway-Graphics (nfl network logo,start screen,and nfl shield logo!)

knobbe-for this wonderful site so the tecmo players,and tecmo people have somewhere to keep this game alive!

xplosive-stats screen after each qtr!

tecmotronic for alot of jersery number,wr/pr knowledge.

the fans of tsb!

And anyone else i forgot.

Sim stats are correct! I have worked 6 days on sim stats alone! I used jstoudt's excel spread sheet,with exact stats from nfl.com (last year players),rotoworld.com(help with depth charts),and fftoday.com for projected rookie ratings!

Plz post any wrong players names,jersey numbers,etc...Please remember training camps are still going on so a player to 2 you think should be in the rom might be there next update enjoy!

*Changes*

Cinema screen changed to saints,Titans,and browns(because i like them!)

Menu screen is gold,and season schedule screen is black to commemorate the world champion saints!

official 2010 nfl schedule!

Rookies are on the team if they are a projected starter.

2011 year implemented into menu screens.

Ball has laces!

Multiple changes to in game text(interception!) (p.a.t.) (i am back!....injury return screen) (Let's Go!..start screen) (POST QTR STATS instead of tecmo sports news) between quarters

Hacks

Dedicated punt,and kickoff returner (players use their max speed for the return)

Adjustable Quarter Length

Adjustable Weather

More accurate fg's

Ability to change playbook in game anytime

Ability to change quarter length

Punt coverage boost cut ( to allow better returns)

Dedicated fumble and interception returner (players use their max speed for the return)

Stats screen after each quarter!

Juiced!!!!!!

4-3/3-4 defense hack

PC/PA hack

HP hack

Ultra Logic hack(cpu plays better defense!)

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLV PS.zip

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLV FINAL.zip

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLV FINAL AFL.zip

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rom with the lowest review rating of all the roms last year needs all the hype it can get :lol:

Drummer gets graded down because he uses Madden to do his ratings. A system that is just as accurate, if not more accurate, than roms rated ahead of him. Madden uses data from the NFL that we or any website doesn't have.

Wow jeid....He put mine so low because i didnt have the hacks posted,when i released my rom. but they are posted now. So in saying that,i wonder what my rom would get now? And by the way jeid how many times have my roms been downloaded...compared to yours? I win hands down! So yea talk smack,and i'll sling it back.....Every year my rom is The most downloaded of any rom here on the boards,so people must like my work! And thx cheerleader for the backup!

While the first couple of roms might have been a little shaky, there is no question that every year the new release is better than the old release and that every year it's going to be the first if not one of the first out there.

Keep on keeping on!

i'd say one of 2009's two 1st Team All-Pro OLBs, either:

Elvis Dumervil, #92, Broncos (17.0 Sck., 4 FF, 49 Comb. Tackles, & 3 PDef; in only 14 2009 GS)

or,

DeMarcus Ware, #94, Cowboys (11.0 Sck., 5 FF, 57 Comb. Tackles, & 6 PDef; in 15 2009 reg. seas. GS)

... Alternatively:

Clay Matthews III, #52, OLB, Packers; especially since his dad, Clay Matthews, Jr. of course, played for your Browns, & both he & his brother/Clay III's uncle, Bruce Matthews (Oilers), were on the original TSB... (but also because Clay III's an exceptional 2009 rookie/future prospect, who went to the pro bowl, too)

Edited by tecmotronic

Working on getting rom ready for tonights draft. Hope to have it up by in the morning. Working on rosters now. I know the rosters wont be 100% accurate, but ill have them around 90%. Ill do complete roster update when madden 11 releases.

Cool Rom, Mr. Drummond.

Blew-out the Patsy Watsies already, 72-10, in week 2 with the Jets.

(I can only hope the Pats will really blow that bad ;-):lol:...

Part of the fun, actually, was injuring Brady, later in the game: but then, funnily enough, backup Hoyer threw their only TD!)

Anyway, while it seems that your Roms are quite popular - and rightfully so!, I like the game-play too, especially the unique football, and bouncing kickoffs! - might I suggest it would have an even broader appeal with more attention to ratings, and stats?

I've only looked at your Jets so far, but Shonn Greene's already probably proven, through one of last postseason's best overall rushing performances especially, that even as a then-rookie he could use a fair boost - at only 25MS and 25HP, right now - to how about 44MS and 44HP, at least, for instance?

(And, while I realize this is only a preliminary 2010 Rom, who's your Jets starting RB, "L. Volek" supposed to be?)

Secondly, I'm just a noob and I'm sure you'd know more about all this, but it looks like your sim stats(?) could use some major tweaking? I mean, why else do so many DBs have among the most sacks in sim mode, whereas there are not enough INTs during actual manual game-play (for examples)?

To me, what I think would make for a really cool Rom, is a combination of,

1. Your: artistry (including helmets/uniforms, football/bounce, end zone/field work) and overall game-play;

2. Buck's: new plays, increased INT level (most notably, during actual game-play), degree of difficulty (incl. grappling hack) and realism;

3. With Jeid's: unique roster sensibility.

But then, that's just me, and just an idea.