- Version 2.4
- 958 downloads
- A Collection of the Greatest Players from all 32 NFL Teams!
- Create your own 'Dream Team' AFC & NFC Pro Bowl Lineups!
- (NEW) Halftime Stats!
- Throwback Uniforms!
- Schedule based on 2016 NFL Season
3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS AVAILABLE! (STANDARD / JUICED / JUICED PLUS)
SET Commands Applied :
*No Sprite Flicker
*Add stats after quarters (Halftime Only)
*More NFL like QB rating value
*PA/PC hack - PC is INT and PA is target
*Player-controlled QB rollouts for playaction passes
*Increase CPU kickoff length
*Better COM punt timing
**(NEW)** *Randomize sound loop used for each play
**(NEW)** Press Start instead of B to throw a lob pass
**(NEW)** Bruddog's Moving Grapple / Push-Pull Hack
**(NEW)** Directional Punts ~ hold UP or DOWN to angle your punt
**(NEW)** Decrease Fumbles
**(NEW)** Decrease Injuries in SKP Mode
**(NEW)** Decrease Injuries in MAN Mode
*Faster handoffs, pitches, snaps & player control
*CPU find open receiver
*Passing game probability table hack
*Ball carrier can break up drone grapples
*PR speed change from SS to actual PR player
*Buck's TSB COM Juice Setter - juice to start at week 8 juice and climb to max
**(NEW)** QB throws ball instead of taking sack and runs less
JUICED PLUS VERSION
*Better INT returns
*COM dive tackling like SNES TSB I
*COM defensive coverage late in season (28 and 32 team codes)
SET COMMANDS GUIDE by SBlueman :
Recommended Emulator :
FCEUX : http://www.fceux.com/web/home.html
Recommended Setup :
1. Config \ Video \ Check 'allow more than 8 sprites per scanline.'
2. Config \ Timing \ Check Overclocking (old PPU only) and enter '240' into both scan line boxes.
*If you aren't using an emulator that supports these functions, don't care about flickering sprites,
and just want to play, download the NES Classic Edition
Many thanks to other user submitted roms for player stats and editing.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. My apologies if I left out one of your favorites.
- Special thanks to Baron von Lector for allowing us to use his GOLD ROM as a reference.
- Thanks to Maverick209 and QBVikings for their ratings and player suggestions.
**Please note this is a WIP rom, so check back often for revisions!**
*Check out this thread for custom covers for all 32 teams!*